It is natural for literary works to lose blood when adapted to the cinema, but the movie adaptations of the Harry Potter series stand out in this regard. Here are some nice details that prove it.
The details that are not known by those who only follow the Harry Potter series from the movies and do not read the books can open your horizons.
(spoilers for those who do not read the following books here)
1) House-elves working in the Hogwarts kitchen fought with knives in the Battle of Hogwarts against death-eaters.
2) Before Dumbledore was killed by Snape, he cast a body freezing spell (Immobulus) on Harry, immobilizing him and throwing the invisibility cloak on him.
3) Neville Longbottom is one of two children who abided by Professor Sybill Trelawney’s prophecy. However, Voldemort thought Harry would be the most dangerous child for him and chose him.
4) Severus Snape’s worst memory was not when the marauders bullied him. This is when he calls Lily Potter the mudblood. Lily has never forgiven herself.
5) Harry did not break the elder wand. He put it back in Dumbledore’s grave.
6) Dudley and Harry are not always at odds. Dudley thanked Harry for saving his life, while Dudley and his family were taken to hide by the companionship. Although this part was shot, it was not used in the film.
7) Hermione founded an association called spew (society for the promotion of elfish welfare) in order to protect the working conditions of house elves.
8) Journalist Rita Skeeter is an apathetic animation. It can take the form of an insect to collect information.
9) Petunia Dursley wrote a letter to Dumbledore after her brother Lily received the invitation to Hogwarts and asked to study at Hogwarts. However, he was rejected for not being a witch.
10) Although Ghost Peeves is present in all books, it has not been used in movies. The scenes shot for the film Philosopher’s Stone were removed from the film.
11) Hermione and Ron became class heads at Gryffindor.
12) the Ministry of Magic cannot detect young wizards who cast magic in crowded environments. Although they detect that spells are being performed in that area, they cannot detect who is casting the spell.
13) in the books, Dumbledore told Harry what Voldemort’s Horcruxes might be. He hid the information that the last snoring was Harry Potter himself.